Friday, July 8, 2011

Plan 9 From Outer Space

The puppies have become expert eaters. Not surprising considering their breed - I don't know a single Ridgeback who doesn't love food. With Leeloo's genes firmly ensconced in their DNA I think they'll love to eat as much as she does.


This is their flying saucer puppy dish, it's designed with a raised centre so they can't walk through the food but they do manage to find a way to stand sideways in it while they eat. And no, your eyes do not deceive you, there are not eleven puppies, that little statue is holding the door open because it tends to swing partially shut and the puppies don't need another place to get stuck in a corner. Don't ask me how many times that damn thing has caught my eye and I've thought it was a puppy ... too many to count.

No comments: