Friday, April 2, 2010

Finding Nemo

If you've never had a dog that blends you won't understand how easy it is to 'lose' one in a field or to the woods when it stops moving. Honestly, the number of times I've looked around for a dog and started to panic because I can't see or hear it only to call out and find it a bare 30 feet away from me.

Surprisingly there is Ridgeback in this photo with Esme ... can you spot him?



Raimi doing his best to blend.



This is Leeloo hiding behind a twig or two. It's hard to find her since her legs look like twigs ...



Esme is trying to fit in too. It's not really working so much ...



Archer was usually pretty easy to spot since he is never more than about 20 feet away from me. He only ventures further than that if he can see me across an empty field ... so sweet.



Can you see me? I'm invisible!

No comments: