Thursday, April 1, 2010

Calculated Risk

This morning we woke up to a heavy mist which was not quite gone by the time we headed out for our walk. I love walking in the mist and rain as long as there is no wind and I'm suitably dressed for the damp. The dogs don't mind the wet grass when we are on a walk but heaven forbid the lawn be wet in the backyard. Archer knows this is a clever ploy of theirs to get me to take them to the woods ...



Here's everyone trooping down into the woods. On the rare occasion I run into people on our walks invariably one of the questions is "Are all these dogs yours?" I love those happy Ridgeback tails!



Leaping Leeloos and athletic Archers! This field is fun!



This is Archer calculating how fast he needs to 'sproing' to catch Leeloo as she blows past. I believe his formula is metres per second acceleration minus Archer body weight plus traction divided by distance to Leeloo times Leeloo velocity to the power of ...



SPROING!



Esme's sproinging ability is limited just now but my history with Pulis tells me that she will be a most excellent sproinger when she gets older. For now she will have to content herself with Zoom Attacks.

No comments: