Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sleepy Hollow

Yesterday, Saturday October 31st - otherwise known as Halloween, was among the top 5 worst dog show days in my history. Even looking back on it now from the vantage point of having made it through intact I am still not quite able to fully appreciate how much the day truly sucked. The dogs are fine, I am fine ... it wasn't even a bad day of our own making. Several things culminated to turn it into 12 hours of history I will never repeat.

What happened? Well, that is a story best told when I am not exhausted after 3 days of shows, several hours of driving and thoughts of a truck only half unpacked. Tomorrow I will regale the tale of the trip to PEI(which is still amazing by the way and I can't wait to go back when it's in its glorious high season) and how sometimes quitting *is* the better option!

On a finer note Leeloo did win today and will now sit on the laurels of 5 points toward her Championship until March 2010 which is probably our next show. Her tale of getting that point is pretty cute too.

See you on the flip side.

No comments: