Monday, November 23, 2009

The Egg & I

Oops. Well, I did want scrambled eggs but this was not what I had in mind.
Ah well, I have dogs right? Raimi was the only dog inside so I offered him first dibs. Nothing doing. He didn't appear to realize it was edible and I couldn't convince him otherwise.
So I let in the two hooligans and they didn't see it on the floor and almost skidded through the slime. I herded them away from it and then pointed with much encouragement 'Yummy, see? Yummy." There was much staring, sniffing and general confusion. Mostly the ears and wrinkles said "What is it?" Eventually, after the yolk broke from a too vigorous jab with a Leeloo nose they decided it must be edible and it quickly disappeared. Man, it just figures that the things you don't want them to eat they are all over and the most troublesome and annoying food to clean up is the one they won't touch.

No comments: