Monday, November 30, 2009

Tremors

It's less than 24 hours from the first day of December and we just go back from the beach. It was cool and brisk but not unpleaseant if you dress for it. We wandered up and down for an hour until I ran out of fresh water for the dogs and Raimi started giving me the 'Can we go home Mommy?" look.


The highlights of the walk were sticks and holes. I discussed sticks in the Stick It blog a few days ago so I won't bore with more photos and tales of stick wars. I will 'bore' you with holes though. Get it? Bore? >cough<


Archer likes to dig. Sand is easy to dig in so he can create a pretty large hole pretty fast. This is my favorite position. What's not to love? He can get pretty intense about it too - very focused. Is there something on my nose?Raimi almost always continues the hole Archer has already started. Not a dog of great original thought is The Boy. Sometimes he loses sight of things.
Two heads are better than one. Or rather, one brain and two heads. I love the expression of deep concentration on The Boy's face ... I expect an implosion any moment; however, he is at his sweetest when he is trying to use his brain. Both of them should really just leave the thinking up to Leeloo who rarely lowers herself to wallow in the dirt

No comments: