Monday, November 9, 2009

Strange Days

I like the quirky photos that sometimes come of just clicking away like mad with no real purpose. You can get some real gems if you just allow the photo to 'become'. Sound a bit existential? Probably, but I can't think of any other way to describe what happens when one allows the photos to create themselves.


The Boy waits patiently for the stragglers approach up the beach.
Leeloo focuses on my pocket. She looks a bit worried. Perhaps she thinks the pocket is empty.
There were several photos like this of Po. She strikes me as an independent sort and I think this photo reflects that quality.
Po walking into frame and I think that's Archer walking out.
A Pearl of an ear. She had the 'worry ears' for most of the walk.
This is Joy. She was the sort of dog that you could look at and just know she had a kind soul. She followed me for a bit and accepted treats gently and without fuss. Halo looks back. She has a lot to reflect on before she goes to her new home. Ruby, Pearl's 'sister', stuck close to her mom toward the end of the walk - everyone needs their mom sometimes.
No caption required. And another of Po. It's out of focus and wonky but sometimes the photo is bigger than the 'rules'

No comments: