Friday, October 30, 2009

Coast to Coast

Another day another best dressed loser. I didn't like the way I did my hair though so the outfit was not as kickass as I'd hoped. Archer and Leeloo were very good, Archer is getting much better in the ring, by the time he's an adult he'll be a perfect show dog what with all this practice in the ring as a puppy. Leeloo was very good too and so I although I'd say we're not losing because of behaviour it sort of leaves the door open to other possibilities. Nah ... I love my babies and know what's at the end of my lead! My mom is also showing a really nice Puli who's quality is not being recognized by the judges out here so we think this weekend will just turn out to be a very nice visit to Prince Edward Island.

Away over in British Columbia, that's 6000km away from me, Invictus Love Actually, known to friends and family as Rifka, was shown by her mom Taryn to Winners Bitch at the Ridgeback Club of British Columbia's Specialty on Thursday, October 29th. I can imagine it was a fabulous win for her mom who is always lamenting that her handling skills do not always show Rifka in her best light. Obviously that was not the case on Thursday(and I'm sure most other days too)! This win puts her at 9 points and 10 are needed to finish. My best wishes and good luck to Rifka for one more win and a new Champion this weekend!

No comments: