Monday, October 26, 2009

Empire of the Sun

Ah glorious glorious sunshine. Not only does it provide all important vitamin D, a good tan and life giving rays, it can make or break a photograph. Fortunately yesterday I had some late afternoon sunshine at my parent's house and found a part of their field my Dad hadn't mown.


Finally, Leeloo looking halfway like the indefinable fifth element I love so much.
Maybe this is where they grow Q-tips? The Boy doesn't look like he wants to be harvested.
Leeloo scenting the sunshine on the fields and absorbing the last of the season's rays.
If I didn't know better I'd say Leeloo was sticking her head out of the bottom of the clouds to peer down at all us mortals.
Halo ponders the puff balls kissed by sun; no doubt wishing she could collect all the rays and keep them for use on a rainy day.
Archer struck by gold.
Leeloo and The Boy sending the seeds of change into the wind. Who will catch them ...?

No comments: