Saturday, October 17, 2009

Legally Blonde

I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned how much I love how weird Leeloo is. I can't explain the weirdness ... it just is. You have to spend some time with her to truly appreciate the many facets of her strange behaviour. She's like a kaleidoscope of oddities, every time you turn the ring a whole new image of wonder is revealed.

A lot of photos of Leeloo make her look strange and they are the very definition of why she is an enigma.

It really is hard to get an elegant picture of her simply because Leeloo, frozen for all eternity in pixels, is not really photogenic. She's that pretty girl who just can't seem to take a good photo.
I have just one show photo that really demonstrates her balance and structure and fuses together in my mind the silly dog I love so dearly and the outstanding quality that makes me so proud. Aaaaaaaaand then there's this. She just slays me. See the happy smile on her face? That's her 'I'm being chased and loving it' smile. I never have a shortage of weird photos of Leeloo and pretty much every single one of them reminds me why she is the Bubbalicious.

1 comment:

Christina D. said...

I know exactly what you mean with Leeloo... Boo is also just an odd duck; hard to pinpoint or explain how so exactly. She's just different... always marching to her own drum, as they say, I suppose. :)