Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pursuit of Happyness

Today I returned the beach of lore where it wasn't as windy, the sun was shining and there was a mild breeze to remind us it is in fact almost the last of October. The dogs had a riot and I'm glad I took my camera. I have some sort of addiction to taking photos of them and can't seem to be able to edit so I rarely have fewer than a 100 at a time in a file. I have added a few of them here but the rest, if you want to see, can be found in this online album.


Halo looking for all the world like a vicious monster. She is the absolute opposite but knows how to kick some ass ... especially when it comes to her kids.
Shadow kids leap along the rocks and burst into sunshine on occasion.
Archer was totally convinced he could catch those damn birds. Not as convinced as Leeloo who followed them up and down the beach endlessly and would still be there if I'd let her.
The expression on Raimi's face tickles me no end. It just makes me happy inside ... kind of what I imagine they all feel when they are out for a run.

No comments: