Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Law and Order

It's almost October and time to start thinking about next year. Why would I be be thinking about next year when we have 3 more months in this one ... well, it pays to plan ahead. Which is why you need to email me at invictushounds @ gmail.com (remove spaces to email) and order your 2011 calendar! It could include photos like this one ...


Once again I am making a calendar for myself of photographs I've taken of the dogs over the past year. It will include such delights as Leeloo, Raimi and Archer. I also hope to be making a Puli calendar which would include little Esme but the one I'm offering now is for the RR lovers out there ... hope you enjoy photos like this one ...


Cast your mind back to all the great moments we shared on this blog, some of those memories and photographs will be the months of 2011. It's very hard to choose photos for the calendar because while there are so many that I love dearly, they get eliminated due to size, format or season ... yes, season. Can't have a summer photo in November can we? This one might be more suitable ....


The calendar for next year may not be the same format as this year, simply due to changes in format from the supplier, but rest assured it will be fabulous regardless. Don't delay and remember, I will not be ordering any more calendars than orders received, no exceptions, if I do not have your order by December 1st, no calendar for you. 

No comments: