Friday, January 15, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

We've had lots of photos of the dogs in action recently. They are an active bunch it would seem. So what do they do when they're not leaping about the countryside? That's easy. They do as little as possible.
Here's Archer uspurping my new chair. The chair I bought for me. First the cats took it over and now all the dogs have sat in it and decided it's the perfect Ridgeback size. We've had words.
Here's what my bed looks like on any given day. Don't they look comfy?Archer's very innocent face, "But I don't eat cat poo Mommy."
Remember the ferocious photo from the other day? This is Archer and Leeloo the rest of the time.
Brothers are always brothers. Or pillows. Same difference I guess.
I'm not even sure which direction to go with this one.
United in neighbourhood cat watch. They are a diligent bunch. The neighbour's cat sits on their back porch where the dogs can see it through my bedroom window. It is the cause of much concern as you can see. I am safe from roving cats with these guys on the alert.

No comments: