Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Couch Trip

I mentioned the other day that I bought myself a chair because sitting on the floor isn't comfortable. The dogs have their couch which we did share but it got awfully squishy at times what with all the dogs wanting to be able to touch me.

This is what happened within minutes of the chair being in the house. This is what Ceilidh thinks of me insisting it's *my* chair. It didn't take long for the dogs to realize that it is The Chair of Power. Remember Archer from a couple days ago ... he was the first to try it on for size. He does fit quite nicely.
Raimi has also had his moment in the chair but he doesn't fit so well. Ceilidh has transferred her preferred location to the back of the chair which is fine.
Leeloo has sat in the chair but has yet to be photographed in it - she's too smart to get caught. The problem inherent in the chair is that there is only room for one ... me. Although if you try telling the boys that they don't believe you. They believe themselves to be Very Small and are genuinely baffled when they can't quite fit on my lap or next to me while I am sitting in it. All the dogs like to be touching me while they nap but with the advent of the chair this will be impossible. Maybe one day I'll own a livingroom large enough to accommodate a sectional but for now this solution will have to do.

No comments: