Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Englishman Who Went up a Hill & Came Down a Mountain

Continuing the rollicking fun from yesterday I thought I'd post the photos that were less intense and more fun. The little mound of dirt they were playing on was a very important element in their tactics. I'd give the whole game to Leeloo in the end because she held the top of the pile at least 60% of the time.


Leeloo prepares for the pounce. Archer is streaking in at high speed. There he is! Leeloo is off like a shot to lead him around the mulberry bush, so to speak. And back they come after a mad dash through the trees.
Leeloo makes an about face and lays some smack down. Archer doesn't have a chance ... Leeloo plays dirty. A few moments of insane wrestling ensues ...See how happy they are? It's ridiculous.And then they are off again into the trees to repeat the entire process. It takes ages for them to tire of this game but it's a great way to get them pooped out so they nap peacefully for the rest of the day. I know I'm not the only one who loves to see my dogs beat the snot out of each other ..

No comments: