Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Flapper

Bad ear day? I'll say. All things point to a left hand 'that-a-way'.
I didn't really intend for that to rhyme but it's fun that it did. In case your eyes deceive you, she was not mid-shake in a photo, her ears were stuck like that. Here's an totally unhelpful angle to demonstrate.
There I was, minding my own business, listening to Archer's uninterrupted whining behind me and I glance over and see Leeloo with her ears ... just so. How they got that way is a bit of a mystery unless there was a tornado in the livingroom of which I was not aware. Maybe a cat did it - they are such practical jokers those kitties. At any rate, I righted the wrongs of her ears and we can return to our regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

OMG!!!! How adorable!!! Henry's haven't done this in a long time!!!

Wendy Dexter said...

That's one of the fanciest "ear-do's"
I've seen !