Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pret-a-Porter (Ready to Wear)

The other day I got the dog's new collars for their 'main' Christmas gift from Wags in Stitches - they are located right here in Nova Scotia! They are so well made I am really impressed. I also got them treats, some toys and a couple other things but the major purchase was their collars. They have nice collars now but I didn't anticipate the toll sea water would take on the martingale chains. Raimi's is the only one not rusting but Leeloo's is particularly bad. Archer is now wearing a rolled leather collar because the collar I bought before I left Calgary is much too large(and I doubt he will grow into it) and the puppy collar he grew out of is covered in rust.


So here are the photos of their new collars, I took the dogs out the other day so I could send photos to the person who made them but they are now in the dog's stockings and they won't get to wear them again until Christmas. These will be their main collars but when we know we are going to the beach for a swim (bahahahahaaaaaa!!!!) I'll use the old collars.


Raimi's makes him look most dapper and accentuates the handsome factor - like he needs it.
Here's a close up in case you can't see the design. Leeloo's is bright and beautiful - just like her. Here's her close up of the design (kinda)- she occasionally stopped to chew on a branch when she wasn't running around like a spastic maniac so I just took a photo when I could! It's got pretty little black cherry blossoms on the red. And Archer's is understated and dignified - something I'm sure he'll grow into! This was the closest close up I could get because he was usually hot on the trail of a spastic Leeloo.

No comments: