Monday, December 28, 2009

Dead Calm

Sometimes when I'm working on the computer the dogs are vying for my attention by staring hard at the back of my head, whining, yowling on the bed, wrestling in the livingroom (and knocking down the tree), waving their feet at me(Leeloo), barking at me(Leeloo), crawling into my lap(Archer), or poking me in the side of the face(Raimi). All these tactics, as you an imagine, are incredibly annoying and endearing at the same time. If I pay the slightest bit of attention to their prying it's so exciting and winds them up to even greater feats of attention grabbing antics. But sometimes, if I'm really lucky, or ignore them long enough they will default into sleep mode. It's such a rare occurrence that when it happens I have to take a photo as proof of the calm. Since they often insist on being able to see me at all times(if they can't be touching me) they occasionally nap in the expen and as luck would have it they also got to enjoy a little afternoon sunlight. It doesn't take much to rouse them out of this little scene ... but they are sure cute aren't they?

No comments: