Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Me, Myself and Irene

Just a quick post today as I am running a bit late this morning. I also forgot to post yesterday but I'm not sure why or how. I don't have many photos of me and the dogs together, mostly because I'm the one taking the photos, so sometimes I try to get the kids to pose with me while I snap off a shot. They aren't very helpful because when I'm trying to get a photo taken they are distracted since they are being prevented from playing. Here's Archer watching Leeloo play with the Greatest Stick in the World while I am trying to pose with him. It was not an easy photo for either of us. Raimi was a little better but this was just a lucky shot. I love this photo though and it's now on my website.
There was absolutely no hope with Leeloo. I couldn't get her to stand still at all, she was twisting around to see what Archer was doing with The Greatest Stick in the World and she almost pulled me over a couple times so I let her be. I have to say though; I love my wool hat, it's so cute and with the earmuffs ... I do believe I am adorable. This is the first pair of earmuffs I've ever owned and I must say I *love* them.

No comments: