Saturday, December 5, 2009

Old School

Still fighting with some unidentified object in the yard that has cut Halo's foot once, and Leeloo's twice. I noticed yesterday that she had another cut on the side of her foot, not deep, just a superficial slice but it's making me crazy not knowing that the hell is doing it. I have scoured the yard and nothing. My dad suggested I rake the grass and see what that turns up so assuming we are not under a foot of predicted snow I will try to accomplish that tomorrow. It has to be glass or a piece of metal because the slice is very clean and straight.

That said we headed to the school yard for a little romp because I didn't want Leeloo on rough ground with her healing feet. She soundly beat the crap out of Archer which I video'ed but haven't been able to upload(again) so once that is done I'll post it.



Raimi of course took a few moments to look as though he was King Stink of Stink Hill. He is getting very good at these "Aren't I impressive?" photos. Leeloo managed to steal Archer's stick and spent some time enjoying it's destruction.
Raimi likes to keep an eye on things while Leeloo occupies her mind with more important matters. He rather looks like he's guarding 'his' girl but he's actually just scenting the wind and she happens to be nearby. Archer was incredibly pre-occupied with racing around like a maniac. Often he was either 100 feet away or moving 100 miles an hour. He would stop rarely to catch his breath, scent the wind a little and then be off again on some quest to annoy Leeloo or find a stick. All I can say is that I don't mind since the end result is a tired puppy.

No comments: