Monday, January 5, 2009

Under the Tuscan Sun

I feel bad that my windows are so high that the sun never quite reaches the couches. If the sun does touch the couch it's only long enough for the dogs to snooze in for about 20 minutes. In the summer when the sun is quite high it hardly shines in at all. I have promised them one day we will have a home where the windows are ground level and the sun shines in warmly.

They make the best of it ... or try to. The idea here is clear but the execution, sadly, did not pan out. I'd need to move the couch back a few feet for the sun to hit them directly.


Here the top of Raimi's head is being warmed by the sun which I suppose is good since matter speeds up when it's warm. Presumably in this moment he is slightly smarter than usual. Maybe when I *do* have sunlight for them he will show himself a genius!

No comments: