Sunday, January 4, 2009

Three's Company

The cats don't often get mentioned since not much changes in their lives including my refusal to let them out in -27C weather and the various things they insist on climbing in or on.

They have a real love of cardboard. Not sure why but whenever there is a new box it gets examined very closely and then pieces get chewed off it. Like the Dell laptop box that is returning my 'fatal error' pooter for repair.







More weirdness. I did the dishes and cleaned the sink out with Scrub 'n' Shine and then Weasley made himself very comfortable. He seemed to enjoy spying on the world from his stainless teel bunker.








Mallaig continues to be the sweet, quiet, unassuming cat ... until there is food to be had. Dog food, cat food, my food ... doesn't matter. She's a pig.






Together they are a cheerful bunch ... and I love to watch them enjoy each other's company ... except at 2am stampeding up and down the hall.

No comments: