Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Barbarians at the Gate

As I mentioned I was at my parent's house last weekend starting to help my mom pack for their move to Nova Scotia. I took some pictures of the dogs there. My parents breed and show Pulis and since their dogs are not accustomed to the big red dogs they were seperated by a dog gate.



This is Leeloo's best "Pretty please?" because we were in the kitchen preparing dinner (by which I mean we put a pizza in the oven). Her ear is taped again - it has been on and off as she teethes - just the right ear and yes, that is purple hockey tape. How can you deny those eyes?




Here's the eyes times two. Raimi took a different tack than Leeloo's gate rattling and employed the more annoying brain seizing whine. Whenever I was in the kitchen it was a combination of rattle rattle rattle or whine whine whine. Sometimes they would alternate the tactics but the end result was always "Stop it!"



And here is little Berry. She is so cute and is the little Reserve Queen - always the bridesmaid - but did finish her Canadian Championship. Everyone loves Berry because she is so charming and loves dog shows. For anyone who does not know what a Puli looks like there are way better pictures on my parent's website for Immerzu (to the left) or just click here.

No comments: