Saturday, January 10, 2009

Class Action

I got a new camera back in the spring and have been moderately satisfied with it. It took okay pictures but I was frustrated by continual under-exposure. I was comparing it to my old film camera which I really loved and was considering dusting it off to get the photos I wanted. I gave it some thought and realized that there is one thing about my old camera which I had not altrered on the new one so I dragged out the manual for the first time and set it to over-expose by a stop. Voila.

I took so many pictures today that I am going to have to split them into different categories over a few days. Some are silly, some are action, some are portrait ... but the subjects are all the loves of my life.

BONZAI!











Here we come to save the DAAAAY! (It's super cool that they are in the exact same stride too ...)


















BEELINE! (The fact that they are both looking directly at me is just neat-oh. )
















YAHOO!













COMING Mummy ...!

No comments: