Saturday, January 3, 2009

Amator

Last summer Raimi got hold of my little point and shoot digital camera and destroyed it. I had been meaning to show examples of the damage but kept forgetting. Finally here's the carnage:


See that black pit where the lens is supposed to be?







The screen fared no better. I tried turning it on but only got a sad screen of wibbly colors.


Here's a better angle of the teeth marks in the screen. There were batteries in it - brand new and not cheap - but those were undamaged and are now relegated to a remote or a flashlight or something.
So here's a lesson: electronic devices will always lose when pitted against Ridgeback teeth. Considering that 'indestructable' kongs and other such toys have met their end in my house I'm not the least surprised.

No comments: