Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Wrestler

Woke up this morning to find Archer (finally) well recovered from his ordeal yesterday. I will make sure nothing like that ever happens again with my dogs.


Esme is delighted to have her trusty sidekick back in action. They set to ridding my house of vermin right away. See, I think I found the source of the fleas in the house, they may have come in on a Borrower sized Slytherin.
I'm not sure which one of them consumed the unfortunate student, perhaps they shared, but all that is left of the school uniform is this scarf. They took great delight in wrestling with the scarf for some time, in fact it's been a favorite toy since it made an appearance. I can't actually recall where it came from and figure the Slytherin explanation is as plausible as any other. So, let this be a warning to all pint sized Slytherin students of Hogwarts, this could be your fate if you darken my doorstep.

No comments: