Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sliding Doors

To keep an eye on Esme I shut her in the livingroom with me when I'm working on the computer. Archer ended up on the other side of the door because he thought he wanted to nap with Leeloo and Raimi who were under a blanket on my bed. He changed his mind after the door was shut and what resulted was a fun new game. Esme would leap up at Archer, wave her feet and then leap away. It was a very cute few minutes of play until Archer's annoying whining started to bore a hole in my brain. I let him into the livingroom so they could play properly, and to preserve my sanity, and the paint on the door.Taking a break from kicking Ridgeback ass. Esme is displaying the classic 'frog dog' pose which, it is often said, indicates good quality hips.I have never seen a Ridgeback do this and I am blessed with knowing several with good and excellent rated Ridgebacks. It must be a small/medium dog thing.

No comments: