Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dodgeball

Now, I don't want to give the impression I don't adore Esme, because I do, but just like a mother who gets frustrated with her children ... sometimes you want to drop kick them into next week. To ensure her continued safety we went for a walk to tire them all out and Esme had a fabulous time chasing the Big Dogs. Is this not the cutest photo ever? She is quickly left behind when the Ridgebacks shift gears but she's not a quitter ... no sir. You can't tell in the above photos but Archer has a stick which he is trying to keep from the rest of the dogs. Here's a better angle.
He is gloating. See my stick? I have a stick. It's the Best Stick in the World. Want my stick? You can't have my stick. It's my stick. And then ... that's right. She stole his stick. I can't be sure how since my back was turned while I admonished Leeloo for eating yet more deer poop. The point is she has the stick and Archer is the world's biggest wuss.
Once the stick was claimed she quickly lost interest and decided to go see what Leeloo was doing. It's not hard to guess ... deer poop can't hold a candle to a stupid stick.

No comments: