Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Birthday Party

It's March 14, a day of birthdays! Three years ago my first litter was born and included Raimi, Geddie, Rosie, Kenya, Makeda, Gracie and Tucker. Also two years ago today at my brother's house Weasley was born and he is Very Naughty ... just like his namesake.

Because Raimi is a great lover of sugar I thought he should get a sweet treat for his birthday. I have a bag of those Easter marshmallow rabbits so I shut the other dogs away and gave Raimi some special treatment.

Showing him the bunny. He says "Zat my bunneh Mommy?" Then he reaches for the bunny, see his tongue coming out? "Gimme de bunneh Mommy."A taste of the bunny "Ooooooh, dis bunneh is good.""Nom nom nom on the bunneh. I like birfdays!" (I love his bright smiling eyeball!)We also went for a walk and they all had a fabulous bounce through the melting snow. He spent most of his time exploring the snow banks and racing across the field but here he is pretending at being all grown up. When you are the oldest of the pack you have to set a good example. Happy Birthday Raimi ... everyday I hug you and squeeze you and call you My Boy.

No comments: