Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hairspray

A few friends know that I am trying to grow out my hair - the flat iron has been my BFF through the whole process. My hair was quite short for several years and while I liked it short I decided it was time for a bit of a change. So for those friends who are interested in my life but are not regular Facebookers(or are anti-FB) I thought I'd post a few photos of the progress here. To keep it dog related I made Raimi pose with me - what a hard life he leads.



He loves to give me kisses and while I don't mind the occasional slurp he's a bit ... forward, shall we say.



I like this one because it's fuzzy - like a dream state in which Raimi turns into Nathan Fillion and ... wait, sorry, zoned out there a moment. Okay, I'd never replace The Boy with Nathan but ... why not dream big and hope for both?



See how The Boy's eyes are all big and bright? They are full of thoughts of Bad Kitties meowing outside. This was the last photo I got before he extricated himself from my grasp to go and look out the window. And that, my peeps, is your update on my hair. It really does have a life of it's own.

No comments: