Monday, March 29, 2010

Tweet and Sour

Sometimes I want to blog about the silliest things. And then I think "No one wants to read about that - it's just fluff" and then I think "Who cares? It's my blog!" So whether you like it or not here's a story about the dogs and their sour cream noses.

I love sour cream. I didn't like it as a child because it combined the words 'sour' and 'cream' and having smelled sour milk I didn't think any dairy product that was sour could possibly be good. Lucky for Leeloo I changed my mind.

When I use up the sour cream of course there is always a little left in the container you can't scrape out. The dogs like to lick it out before I stow it for recycling. Round these parts this is known as an extra special and exciting treat. Three Ridgeback noses jammed in a little sour cream container is a total gas but hard to photograph, so you will have to content yourself with a description. I always put a little on the lid for Esme to lick up while the Ridgebacks have a go at the container. The best part is that they get it on their noses where their tongues can't reach - for some reason it tickles me a lot when a dog has something on it's face that it doesn't know is there. So cute Leeloo.

No comments: