Thursday, February 11, 2010

Frozen Frolics

It feels like a 'wheeeeee!' day. I have a hard time choosing the best photos but I think these are quite high up there on the 'This is the best fun ever!' scale.


Leeloo flies around a corner and shows off how cute her ears are, whether they are flapping in the wind or laying (kinda) flat against her head.
Fast Archer corners in a little more reserved style than usual - he is concentrating very hard on not looking like a fool. I like how his tail is acting as a counter balance on the turn, flexing in the opposite direction of the bend of his body. What a clever boy!
After embarrassing him the other day I thought I'd give Raimi a chance to redeem himself: so here he is dashing through the snow and looking Most Handsome while he does it.
Although this photo isn't perfect it does have all the dogs in it enjoying a good frolick in the snow. For me the most gratifying part of any walk is knowing how much they enjoy it and that they feel free to express that joy.

No comments: