Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Black Adder

It's been a couple weeks since we've seen photos of the Puli puppies - one of whom will be joining the Ridgeback crew here. While I was at my parent's house we did some evaluating and played with the puppies. They are a bit small yet to have to dodge Ridgeback feet so my dogs were kept on the other side of the door, much to Raimi's annoyance. They are as cute as little buttons - my thoughts immediately turn to Ewoks for some reason. They are active and adorable as you can imagine, they have solid black fur that feels like down and they do regular naughty puppy things.
Sometimes they like to play by themselves but often the things they find as entertainment are not the things you want them to be doing. They are also predictably sharp. My toes got a good going over. I also nearly lost the tip of my finger. You can see the mischievous little eyes glowing behind that hair. Here's a size comparison, this is Maroon girl who's expression mirrors Raimi's expression. I think they were both pretty suspicious of the point of this ordeal. I am not 100% certain yet which will be Esme but in a couple weeks we will be finalizing the choice and making it official.

No comments: