Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Left Foot

So I spent a lot of time last week creating posts and scheduling them to post over the weekend while I was away. For whatever reason Blogger screwed it up and now I have some backlogged posts ... so back to the beach! I promise I'll get something different in the next few days.
This is from Wednesday of last week when I was testing out my new camera ... the dogs ran like gangbusters all over the place in gleeful expression of dog joy. Evidence of their passage is paw prints in the sand. Next time I'll get a print of my foot next to this one but here is Raimi's paw print. It's not very impressive without perspective but my mom commented that someone walking on the beach before these wash away will think a bear has been wandering up and down here.
Plus when he is in sand he splays them out and they increase in size like so ...

(This was on Lake Superior when we crossed Canada.)

No comments: