Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Grass is Greener

The dogs seem to prefer grass under their feet over sand. Probably because they are used to grass. Or because grass is pretty much grass where ever you are but sandy beaches smell too interesting to play on. Noses to the ground

Beyond Halo is the cliff and then a beach and then the Strait. Halo is so easy to photograph.
The rest of the gang was too busy looking foolish to look regal.
Raimi has a knack for looking silly. Less rolling and more running is what I like to see. It means sleeping at home so I can relax in the evening. Sniffing the breeze off the water. I'm pretty sure this is where Archer got his, and my, first tick. Surprisingly easy to remove. Gross just the same. The vet here said they are pretty common and just checking the dogs daily should be fine. Huh. Okay ... shudder.

2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

yuck...ticks! ewww...

Kathryn said...

I'll second that: GROSS. Been there, seen 'em, picked 'em out of my belly button when I was four years old. Sick.