Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Couch Trip

I got a couch a few days ago. We'd just been hanging out in my bedroom because there was no where else to sit that was comfortable. As soon as the couch was in the livingroom it was occupied.
Leeloo sometimes has this perplexed look on her face like "I fit. I know I fit. I make myself fit." It's pretty cute. She's still weird. And Raimi is still enduringly patient.
Sorry Archer - no room at the inn. Raimi says so ... he has the right to be persnickety since he's being sat upon by a Leeloo. This is Raimi's big bluff - pretty impressive huh?
And Leeloo having taken over the couch. She looks lonely don't you think? No one to sit on.
So now I'm reclining in an Adirondack chair I'd originally bought for the back deck to sip my coffee after the 6am Leeloo alarm. I plan to get myself an armchair and eventually a sectional when I can afford it. Ah ... dreams.

No comments: