Monday, June 22, 2009

Back to the Future

Yesterday was Father's Day so I headed up to my parent's place to celebrate. It was, and still is, raining cats and dogs out there. I remembered I have some photos that I haven't yet posted from when I was out there a few Sundays ago. When I look back through these, although they are only a couple weeks old, they remind me of the promise of when we first arrived ...
Raimi drinking from the aptly named Frog Pond at the end of my parent's driveway - the frogs here are much larger than I'm used to seeing. I learned after this that standing water here can contain leptospirosis which is carried by deer and racoons and can make your dog really sick. So ... their aversion to water comes in handy. There are always some photos you just can't plan. This is Leeloo's smug raspberry that she's here and you are ... not. Archer checking to make sure he didn't leave anything behind in Calgary. These habits start young in the boys. And Halo in her, uh ... glory. I have noticed that very slowly her boobies are tightening up. She'll never look like her svelt self again but I think the skin will eventually retract so the boobies are not quite so ... free..

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Think about how your boobies would look after giving birth to and then nursing 19+ puppies. (I didn't count any litters prior to the Christmas eve one and this last one)