Thursday, May 7, 2009

War Inc.

Raimi hasn't had much patience with the puppies this time around. They approach, he grumbles and runs away. I've had to remind him a couple times to be careful and typically he listens.

And then other times he surprises me with how gentle he can be.







I'm not sure why he felt compelled to lie down on concrete but he did. He got nice and dirty too. I thought for a moment as soon as the puppies started crawling over him he'd jump up but he didn't.
He seemed to enjoy the attention. Perhaps it occurred to him these are dogs. I'm not sure what he thought they were but if today if they are dogs that is good enough for me.






I'm glad to see he is making friends with Archer who I hope will be his wing man in the future. My goal is to have Archer and Raimi as best friends and Leeloo as their girlfriend. Thankfully dogs typically don't get jealous of relationships like that ... until she comes into heat.

Of course, Raimi's undying love for me is never far away. Even in the throes of battle Raimi looks to me with adoring eyes. Or he's pleading for help - either way it's pretty cute.


The Boy is vanquished.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

That's really quite adorable.