Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Lake House

I took photos of the dogs on the beach of Lake Superior yesterday but there are so many photos that I thought I'd just post the album and you can look at your leisure. It was pretty cute - Raimi was scared of the waves - I can't decide if it was the sound or the movement ... probably both. Halo spent some time rolling Archer in the sand which he enjoyed at first but then started to get frustrated and eventually I had to save him from her attention. Leeloo, as usual, did her own thing and spent the majority of her time exploring. I'm not sure whether the province of Ontario frowns on dogs on their beaches but it was totally worth it.

I'm now a day behind in the photos so I'll post more tomorrow of the dogs from today.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Raimi continues to crack me up. Is that normal for a Ridgeback of that size to be scared of cat toys and pine cones?? :o) Have a great drive! Archer is such a sweetie!