Friday, May 22, 2009

Timeline

I swear I haven't forgotten the dogs anywhere. There have been some internet related technical difficulties so I haven't been able to post plus I've been ridiculously tired. The drive itself isn't bad but the not sleeping well at night has me wiped so blogging is low on the priority list.
The dogs of course just sleep all the time. Sometimes in some pretty interesting positions.
Archer especially gets to sleep in whatever way he wants.
And sniff the wind. Leeloo and Halo like to stick their noses out and suck up the new provincial scents.
We stopped in Winnipeg and stayed with Jeff and Danielle of Jahina Ridgebacks and the dogs really appreciated the chance to run. This is Leeloo body slamming Ellie ... nice to know Ridgebakcs the world over all play the same.

The light was fading fast so the photos aren't great but Halo, Raimi, Leeloo and Ellie blasted around the backyard like crazy and sensible little Archer decided to sit that rodeo out.
Tomorrow I will try to post photos of the dogs on a beach of Lake Superior. It will take some time to do as there are some fabulous shots. Assuming I have internet of course. Details on the actual trip of course are on Wee Bonny New Scotland blog.

No comments: