Saturday, May 2, 2009

Check & Double Check

Big day here for Invictus. Raimi and I just returned from his first health tests. He needed an ticker test and a peeper test.


I was tempted to ask the cardiologist if Raimi's heart beat only for me or if it thumped 'Lee-loo ... Lee-loo ... Lee-loo ..."

The eye doctor, despite his lack of patience, was very nice. Raimi's eyes apparently didn't reflect how much he loved me but I'll take a 'He's fine' as a good sign.




So far three of Raimi's required tests have returned normal for DM, CERF and heart. That's my boy! Now he needs his hips and elbows tested and a thyroid panel done but that can wait til we've moved.


I am also waiting to hear if Zero and Geddie finished their US championships today. The possibility exists that they *can* but it never follows that they *will*. We can only hope!


Plus tonight is my big going away party - should be a nice time and a great send off.

Ya'll will have to wait for puppy pictures until tomorrow - let's just say not only did they turn a corner and are back to normal input and output, they have turned into little roaming sharks.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

So great to hear about Raimi! Thanks so much for posting that. Good luck with the continued packing.