Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Outta Here!

Halo can now sit up and the puppies can eat still. She has been dying to do this for a few days now because it's easier for her and she can leave faster. She is so happy to see visitors because they are the only people who don't force her to feed her puppies and utter death threats. I think she feels this is some sort of punishment for something she did that she can't remember.

So I came home from lunch to check on the little blighters and to make sure Halo fed them. They are so excited to see me it's really super cute. Make me feel wanted and all that.However, some of their excitement is a little misguided as evidenced by the wrong turn one of them took up my pant leg. Needless to say puppy was a little mortified when it realised it was stuck. I had to extract said puppy and set it right. No idea which puppy it was tho. Anyway I hope I don't have to wear elastics around my pant legs like a cyclist to stop this behaviour ...



A light bulb seems to have gone off in Raimi’s little brain. I believe it has occurred to him that these are DOGS. He hears them bark and his forehead wrinkles up with his ears perked and he twists his head from side to side. He also wants to sniff their little bottoms by way of introduction. They were out listing around while I was changing the paper and he was lying down with his head between his paws to get a real close look at them at their level. Sadly I didn’t get a picture because he stood up when I moved to get the camera. However I did catch a moment of him napping with them. He's such a good Big Brother - but he's only lying there because the bed is there tho ...


This is Blue Boy yet again, however if you look close you can see a Red Boy in the background peeking up and over to see what I'm doing. And it wasn't a mistake -he really is peeking to see me because I was lying on the floor and he lifted his head to see over his brother.
I went through another 2 litres of goat's milk ... in 3 days. Yikes they're eating a lot. Tomorrow begins the solid food fun ... I bet that will be an interesting time.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Agh...your puppies and dogs are so good looking! What personalities, too! Handsome, handsome, handsome. When you write about their personalities, it reminds me of why we have our ridgeback...just love them! When will your puppies be ready for new homes?