Thursday, January 3, 2008

Home Alone

Well, I was wrong. It happens so rarely I thought I'd share. I came home at lunch to find Halo did manage to "escape" the ex-pen - but only to get to some food that she wanted. So I revised the ex-pen situation and enclosed it completely and now she can't get out unless she really really tries. I think the flaw in the plan was that she knew it wasn't a serious effort on my part because I trusted her. I've been burned that way before. So no trust is what I learned.

I cleaned out the puppy pen and did this with the puppies ...




Ridgebacks sure learn fast about sooooffffffffft things. They had a funny little sniff sniff sniff on the new surface and BAM they were out. Oooooh they sure looked comfy all snuggled together.







Last night Halo and Raimi spent some quality time together. They DO get very exhausted with that doing nothing all day thing. I mean really. Oh wait - Raimi did go to the park(it was friggin' cold ... wind is a killer) so I guess he did something. Halo went into the puppies once voluntarily which is a big step in the past couple days and I suppose that counts. Petal of course spends all her time being old so sleep is a must.










I'm beginning to think every animal in my house is lazy. Me included.

No comments: