Sunday, July 11, 2010

You've Got Mail

My Outlook is kapooey. I can't even open it anymore and the only reason I want to get in there, at this point, is to retrieve all my puppy inquiries from the last year. I know you're in there! I was able to retrieve one email address before the whole thing imploded.

So.

If you had emailed me in the last year about the planned litter for 2011 between Raimi and Leeloo please contact me so I can save you in a new place that cannot crash unless my house burns down. My gmail account is Invictushounds and I encourage you to contact me as soon as possible since my list, as I have recently discovered, is longer than I realized.

I know, I know, I should not have waited so long to compile the list and get things organized but with the litter still at least 10 months away I thought I had lots of time. Good thing I discovered this blip before Leeloo was actually in whelp! And no, this photo is not of puppies she had, this is Archer's litter at 4 weeks with 9 month old Leeloo playing Nanny. Isn't she darling? I can't wait for her to have her own ... I hope my guess is right that she will be an awesome mom!

No comments: