Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Over the Hedge

It was a Manson/Zombie/NIN drive home today which means it was not a good day at work. I came home to discover yet another screw up which is completely out of my control and just drives home the utter lack of control I have over other people and their actions. Therefore it's going to be a short post today so I can get to True Blood and The United States of Tara. Watching other people's messed up lives always makes me feel better - even if they aren't real people. So here's a cute photo of a cute couple of dogs to brighten your day and mine. That right there is a Leeloo bum (note the absence of testicles) and way in the bushes right under Legs Herself is a little black fluffy bottom. Something Very Interesting must have been hiding in the bushes ...

No comments: