Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are

As I've mentioned, despite the heat the dogs insist on the walk and walk we do. Well, I walk, they run sometimes but mostly they stomp around in the grass enjoying the cool dew of the morning. I managed to catch Raimi on one of his rare bursts of puppyhood. Now that he is 'all grown up' he is like a child who has left behind childish things. Once in a while though he remembers ...


I caught the three of them in a singular moment of glory bounding over the now three to four foot tall weeds, grass and bushes that populate our walking space. I'm sorry it's hard to see them through the foliage, never mind Esme, who knows where she was!


This is what Raimi spends most of his time doing; snorting through the undergrowth smashing down the greens and filling his little brain with Things That Once Were There. We should all be so lucky.

No comments: