Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beyond Therapy

After the seriousness of yesterday's post I figured we could all use a little relaxation therapy. My mornings  now begin with the sunrise and having never actually had this routine before I wasn't sure how I'd like it. So far it is really a great start to the day. How could it not be with this to sooth the soul?


Raimi in a moment of contemplation amongst the dewdrops. It's strange how the dew on the grass doesn't bother them when they are out for a walk but heaven forbid the lawn be wet in the backyard when they are let out to pee.



Leeloo closes her eyes and absorbs the golden rays of the first light of day. She becomes one with the landscape ... totally awesome. Don't you feel more relaxed just looking at this photo?


And here's a cute happenstance. I didn't realize the image would come out this way but it gives new meaning to Archer thinking the sun shines out of his ass.

No comments: