Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Brothers Grimm

This photo cracks me up for a few reasons. I caught Boy looking out the front window but to see he had to stand on his tippy toes to look over the sill. He didn't realize he could put his feet on the heater and gain an extra 8 inches. I felt bad for him so as he was looking I took one of his feet and placed it on the heater(they are off right now) and did the same with the other. Well, it's like a whole new world has opened to Boy.
I think he's just so darn cute watching the world go by with his buddy Weasley.
For anyone who doesn't remember this is a friendship that goes back more than a year now ... after all , they do share the same birthday.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Raimi is such a big boy, but comes across as a "little" boy still.