Monday, August 31, 2009

The Hot Spot

Last night I wanted to use the computer to you know .. compute. I was met with this little scene and decided to wait a bit. I'm such a sucker. She was napping on the laptop and when I walked by she sat up. Cats are experts at finding places to nap ... particularly if they are warm spots. (That is my new/old cute little 'antique' desk and my new/old Eastlake chair - dated from about 1900).
So after seeing Malliag looking so pretty I decided to go in search of the rest of the cats. Ceilidh was napping in the new 'cool' corner for cat naps. I put a curtain in front of the washer/dryer/garbage/water heater area and the cats thought that was the bomb. Since I'm still a sucker I put a cat bed on the washer lid. And Weasley sitting on the window ledge eyeballing the neighbour cats. I'm not sure if he realizes he's facing the wrong way for sticking out tongues at them.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

I let my Weasley in from the rain for a treat, but then I threw him back out. Does that count as being a sucker?