Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Step Up

If I want to walk the dogs these days I have to get them out before 10am otherwise I just can't face it and nor can they. It's much too much to ask of them even though they want to go and burn off steam. They love the manicured soccer field and go for big runs in large circles and get all silly. The end result of a silly run is a collapse on their side and getting trounced by Archer who was not able to keep up. One day he'll be Big.

Raimi is an easy taret since he's usually the first to go down. Archer bounces in for the kill.
He was baying Raimi pretty well despite his monstrous feet. It helps that Raimi was really pooped since I had been making them chase me for a few minutes.
Parents may want to avert the eyes of their children for the next couple photos. Modest Raimi is not and the situation is not improved by heat.

It just tickles me to see them enjoying themselves so much. It comes at a price since I was getting bombarded by these horrible biting/stinging flies that just don't ever quit. It's photos like this that warm the cockles of my heart ... boys will be boys.

No comments: